Sponsor by Caixa Cataluña Foundation.
“Human Dimension on Textile Sector”
- Interactive Seminar in Internet (November 2004)
- First International Meeting- Cataluña International University, Spain (postponed)
- Interactive Seminar in Internet (postponed)
- Second International Meeting- Asiatic Univerisity ( To be determined) (postponed)
The project Euro Asia tries to be a place of study and of meeting between students, teachers, companies and institutions of Europe and Asia that they are employed at the Textile Sector and that they are conscious of the problems and challenges what the sector faces.
It tries to improve the mutual knowledge between Europe and Asia, to foment the relations between both geographical zones that could promote future academic and commercial collaborations as well as to restore the respect of the Human rights as professional option in the textile sector.
These are the following specific objectives:
- To favor the academic and cultural exchange between students and teachers of Universities on Asia and Europe
- To analyze the Textile Sector from the economic, labor and sociological perspectives. Problems and challenges.
- To think about the incident of the Textile Sector in Human Dimension (Human rights, fundamental Freedoms).
- To achieve throughout the study a major Humanization of the Sector.
- Analyze the contribution of the Textile Sector to the development.
DOWNLOAD FULL PROJECT